The aim of the Item Bank is to facilitate the development and use of the EORTC core questionnaire and modules in QOL research in clinical trials. More specifically:
- To store information about the development of module items, the wording and translations of the various items and subscales
- To store information about results from pre-testing and field-testing including psychometric properties when available
- To compare items and subscales in new modules with those that are already approved
- To speed up item construction in phase II of the module development procedure
- To act as a data bank for items to be used in ad hoc questionnaires in conjunction with an existing module for specific EORTC trials
Access the Item Library from here.
To obtain a Username and Password and for more information regarding the Item Bank please contact Dagmara Kulis.