H. Bartelink, J. Bernier, M. Bolla, J.F. Bosset, V. Budach, L. Collette,
J.B. Davis,A.B.M. Karim, M. Pierart. P. Poortmans, M. van Glabbeke
- Low dose irradiation to the para-aortic nodes and liver does not improve survival for patients with resected adenocarcinoma of the rectum (Bosset et al. Radiother Oncol 61:2001)
- Significant increase in disease-free and overall survival in head and neck cancer patients after surgery by the use of chemo-radiotherapy (Bernier et al. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 51(3): 2001 and Eur J Cancer 37(6): 2001 (abstracts)
- Results boost/no boost study: an additional dose of 16 Gy of radiation to the tumour bed reduces the risk of local recurrence, especially in patients younger than 50 yrs (Bartelink et al. N Engl J Med 345: 2001)
- Long-term results with immediate androgen suppression and external irradiation in patients with locally advanced prostate cancer (an EORTC study): a phase III randomised trial
- Breast-conserving treatment with or without radiotherapy for DCIS: Ten-year results. Bijker et al: JCO 2006.
- Quality assurance works. Poortmans et al: Strahlenther Onkol 2006
- Guidelines for primary/post-operative radiotherapy of patients with prostate cancer. Boehmer/Poortmans et al: Radiother Oncol 2006 & 2007.
- Involved-node radiotherapy (INRT) in patients with early Hodgkin lymphoma: concepts and guidelines. Girinsky et al: Radiother Oncol 2006 & 2008.
- Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation in Extensive Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer. Slotman et al: N Engl J Med 2007.
- Standard versus higher-dose prophylactic cranial irradiation (PCI) in patients with limited-stage small-cell lung cancer. Le Pיchoux et al: Lancet Oncol 2009.
- Long term or short term androgen suppression combined with irradiation in locally advanced prostate cancer. Bolla et al: N Engl J Med 2009.
- Radiotherapy volume and treatment guidelines for neoadjuvant radiation of adenocarcinomas of the gastroesophageal junction and the stomach. Matzinger et al: Radiother Oncol 2009.
- Impact of the boost dose in patients with early stage breast cancer after a microscopically incomplete lumpectomy. Poortmans et al: Radioth Oncol 2009.
- An inventory of current technological clinical practice in breast radiotherapy based on survey in EORTC ROG affiliated institutions HP van der Laan, CW Hurkmans, A Kuten, H Westenberg, Radiother Oncol 2010